Supernatural (End)
Angels, Demons and Aliens :P
Talk about the mother of mysteries. Well at the end of the last
post I gave a sneak preview of this entry and said i’ll talk about
angels and demons, as how I view it. In my opinion demons are
no more than other living creatures that live among us. If this is
true then why can’t we see them you may ask. Well cause it’s
how they are? Haha I know it’s like what the heck am I saying.
Seriously don’t take my word for any of this. I’m just speculating
I think demons are just other creatures in another frequency
living on the same planet or are aliens that come from a different
planet whom are in a different wavelength from our presence.
Why are they here and why do they torment our souls? Like I’ve
said before, our soul are from an inexhaustible energy source.
Demons may have found a way to tap this energy source to feed
their technology or their lives, which is why they hold on to the
souls that they find wondering around. These souls are made to
carry out their biddings to capture more human souls who are
still in a host body.

Now then, who are the angels? Well, like i said in the first post
the god(the mighty energy) has a task to balance everything.
So, naturally the forces of the demon have the force of angels
to be aware of. The Angels might be from the same race as the
demons who dislike the way the demons take advantage of
other lives (Think Autobot and Deceptacons LOL). It all comes
down now to who are these guys? They may be in this planet
way before humans were here, just invisible to our eyes and
only showing themselves when they want themselves to be
seen or they might be travelling aliens finding new source of
energy. Another theory is that they are from a parallel
dimension who found a way to travel between life plains.

Dimensions, there is a theory that there is more than just one
universe around, what i’m inclined to believe that might be
true. This is because i believe everything will have to come in
pair since everything needs a balance in power. If there is our
dimension then there must be another to balance the
equilibrium. So there might be more than 2 also, there might be
four or eight or a lot more. Well this just means we have to not
only look to space but also total realities. I know I’m taking my
theories too far lol. So i think i better stop now hahaha. So guys
that’s it for my supernatural post the next in line is “games
that need thinking”.
0 Responses
  • Profile

    Profile
    Time to move ahead in life !! :D