Anime and Manga
Anime and Manga are now one of my biggest past time. Some may even
call me and anime otaku but I seriously doubt I’m that fanatic.
It all started when I started reading Hong Kong comics which were
translated to Malay during my school days. Then one of my friend
started moving into another interesting comic which was still new
in the Malaysian market called Dragon Ball or in Malay “Mutiara
Naga”. At this time I had no idea what Manga and Anime was, in fact
I didn’t know dragon ball has an animated series. We used to save
money and buy the comic every month. For a long time the only
Japanese Manga I knew was dragon ball and another “less interesting”
Doremon. I preferred watching Doremon rather than reading it. As
far as I’m concerned I don’t consider non oriental made comics or
cartoons as Manga or Anime :P.

When the Dragon Ball series came to an end I had forgotten totally
about anime and Manga until I started University. I had a housemate
who was also my primary and high school mate called Cheong Sei How.
He introduced me to this fascinating new anime called “Naruto” some
6 years ago, we used to download the anime every week to watch the
show. Then I felt it was not enough as once a week was too slow and
started exploring other anime series such as shaman king, hunter x
hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai X, One Piece and a few more.
Then I found out one of my course mates in university was called the
the “Anime King” he had downloaded practically every half decent
anime we’re ever heard off. So I used to borrow many burned VCDs
from him and watch it in my apartment. He became my personal Anime
supplier.

After I was done with most of my favorite anime I had to settle
with downloading new episode every week, slowly I got really bored
of downloading.I stopped downloading and started buying the DVD
compilations that were sold in CD shops every 3 months. As time
passed I never sourced for new Series and just went on watching
Naruto. I introduced Naruto to my cousin and he also got into and
he got heavily into anime and he started reading the latest episode
in Manga while watching anime and I followed suit. He introduced
more Anime/Manga to me such as Bleach, D-Grayman and such.

Then I used to talk to my gf about anime and she introduced things
anime like Monsters, Gants and a pretty interesting one called
Futari Ecchi. Futari Ecchi is definitely the anime that has given
me the most knowledge for use in the real life. If you want to know
what I mean, you google it up :D. It’sgood stuff, you won’t regret
it LOL.

Here the list of the TOP 10 anime I like
1. Naruto
2. Dragon Ball
3. Samurai X (Kenshin)
4. D Grayman
5. Bleach
6. Futari Ecchi
7. Full Metal Alchemist
8. Gantz
9. Inuyasha
10. Shaman King

Hope you guys would enjoy these anime when you get around to
watching it. Have fun guys, peace out. Time to go celebrate my
birthday :)
0 Responses
  • Profile

    Profile
    Time to move ahead in life !! :D