Most Anticipated Games
Every year a few games like movies will have a few big titles to look forward to. Games would gear up their PCs or get new consoles as preparations to welcome these big titles. The most common once are the sequels, as the new name games will still be unknown.

This time round I have quite a few games I'm looking forward to, nowadays not many games attract me so I hope they can maintain their good performance as far as I'm concern. THe titles i'm looking forward to are Final Fantasy 13 (play station 3), Diablo 3 (PC) and Fallout 3.

I'll start with final fantasy 13, there are no PS gamer who like RPG can say no to a Final Fantasy franchise. To me final fantasy 12 was kind of a mess up by square enix, as far as I'm concern that games sucked massively. Final fantasy 13 though has brought back the good looking main characters, which I've kinda missed lol, the graphics are awesome, the only set back for me is the change of the turn based system. I loved the old final fantasy game play which is more to planing rather then reactions, may be i just suck at fast game play lol. (i'm pretty decent with cs though, funny >.<)

The next would be Diablo 3, Diablo is a game that really gets me sucked into it. I played Diablo 1 over and over and over again with all the character, I simply loved it. I think i have a thing for medieval weapons and armour, games with swords and bows and staff are my thing haha. Blizzard is also famous for it's storyline and it wonderful CG, the short clips after ever Act/Part is unbelievably good. Diablo 1 and 2 is definitely in my favorite game list and I was so exited to know Diablo 3 is also in it's way :D

Fallout 2 was only one of the games that got me sucked it for sometime, although the games wasn't as smooth as i'd have liked it to be, it was still massive fun. I like their turn base system. Turn based games are my games :) I hope Fallout 3 will improve their functionality story while maintaining the fun turn based system.

Now for the sad part....I need to find the money to both upgrade the pc and also get a ps3 T.T
0 Responses
  • Profile

    Profile
    Time to move ahead in life !! :D