The tragedy and the miracle worker (Part 3)
The next morning I woke up and I dind't realize
that had a sore leg. I don't have a bed frame in
my room, my matress is on the floor. This means
it's a lot more effort waking up in the morning.
On that day I placed my right leg down and tried
pulling myself up, it hurt like hell >.< I groaned
and fell back on to my bed... I had to lay in bed
till I could collect my strength pull myself up
with my left leg.

I got off bed hopped on one leg and want to wash
up. So freaking troublesome jumping everywhere on
one foot. As I was going downstairs, mom said the
neighbours offered to take me to this chinese
medicine man(Shensei). I was like..."huh? the doc
asked me not to stress my right leg till the 10th"
and my mom said, "Nevermind, Sharon(my neighbour)
says this guy is really good...lets see what he
can do". I thought to myself...if he can get things
better and i said ok.

After breakfast, mom went out and called the
neighbours and they said they'll take me to the
shensei right now. So I got ready and headed
out, climbed onto his car and went to this
shensei's place. The place was like a chinese
village with big taoist temples a quite a few
medicine man practice center. Everytime I saw one
I went...ahh is it this one? and Eddie(neighbour)
says "nah not this one, the one we're going to
is the sifu(master)" haha. Then Sharon says "This
guys treatments are painful you know?", unnessasarily
making me scared T.T

Finally we got to the place, it was practically a
house. There were old women cleaning vegetable in
front of the house, little kids jumping and playing
with thier toys and dogs roaming around the front
yard. There was this tiny board infront of the house
with chinese characters and a cell phone number.
Eddie took out his cell phone and called the number.
After the call Eddie says, The shensei is on the way.
In my mind, i thought the shensei is gonna be a old
guy with greay facial hair. But that was not to be
true.

About 2 minutes later, a guy came riding on his
motorcycle and Eddie say "There, that's the guy".
What I say was a young man whow as around his 30s
with his hair slickly combed back with some hair gel.
I was surprised, "Wow that's the shensei?" and Eddie
replies "Ya ya that's him". As the shensei walks by
the show us to the door and we follow behind him.
He asked the kids to move away and asked me to sit
on this rattan sofa.

After a while he came back out carrying a small box.
Sat on the floor and asked me what was wrong. I told
him the doctor told me i have a ligerment tear. He
said "ok" and took off the huge bandage on my leg.
he had no mercy what so ever!!! He was treating me
as if nothing was wrong >.< it hurt like a bitch =.="
Then he said something to sharon in cantonese, and
sharon said "He says something on your ankle is not
in place". The next thing I know he's pressing the
place that hurt the most and twisting my leg left and
right...even thinking of it make me feel the pain T.T
Then he says, stand up now and put your leg down.
I did it and it was much less of a pain, I was wondering
if it was because my leg is better now or just because
he just caused my troumendous pain and this pain was
nothing compared to what he did...haha.

Nevertheless it felt better and I told him
"Ya, sekarang kurang sakit" (Yeah it hurts lass now)
Then he takes this traslucent yellow paper, put some
dung coloured herb on it and placed it on my ankle.
Don't worry though, It didn't smell like dung,
it smelled fine like herbs haha. He bandaged my leg
without the support thingy I had before and asked me
to try walking again. Now I could walk ok o.O, I was
like "whoah!, talk about a miracle" O.o After that
he takes that same kinda herb he put on my leg, rolls
it into tiny circles and asked me to take it twice a
day for two days and i'll be fine.

He charged us Rm30 and sent us back home, I thanked
him and left. Can you imagine? I paid nearly Rm2000
in the hospital that said I'd need 12 days to walk and
this guy charged me RM30 and got me wlkaing immediately!!
What the heck do those doctors learn?!! >.< ask them
all to go learn chinese medicine...lol. Anyway, since
then my walking got a lot better although I can't kick
yet. The miracle man saved me!! Yatta!!

So, guys and girls...next time you get an injury...
go see the shensei!! not the doctor!!....
Honestly i don't know if that's good advice LOL but
this guy surely was the hero of the day haha.
That's it for "The tragedy and the miracle worker"
trilogy. Hope it gave you some insight...c ya guy
=Peace out=
0 Responses
  • Profile

    Profile
    Time to move ahead in life !! :D