Music Markers
Late night I watched Liverpool only able to come off with a draw with Stoke City. Really a fusterating game to watch as a LIverpool fan. Liverpool controlled the whole game but Stoke City was playing defence with 10 man. Liverpool had good chances although it was such a tight defence, unfortunately they weren't able to find the back of the net. The one goal they scored was not allowed by the referee for no apparant reason, there was no offside, there was not foul play, there was no reason. Referees like that should be sacked immediately. The whole thing pissed me off massively and my mood was like down low. So, i decided to watch the next match which was Arsenal vs Bolton where if Arsenal wins they will go past Liverpool in the standings. Half way through the game Arsenal was 2-1 up and i got bored with it.

I switched the channel at that point to HBO and this movie "Music & Lyrics" was just starting. This movie was about two people coming togather while writing a song, one does the lyrics and one does the music. The song that they make is brilliant(well to me) and it has a personal effect on me. It totally changed my mood from fusterated and angry to in peace and love lol.

Now that I think back into all the things I've been through in life, I can also think of a songs from that period of time that accompanies the feelings. Music can be a marker to the event in our life, now when I play my playlist on Windows Media Player, every other song signifize a moment in time and it reminds me of what has come to pass.

Music has played a big role in my life and I'm quite sure it has to many of you guys also. It brings back memories that other wise you may totally forget as time past. Music is a marker to the moments in my life and I'm never ever going to lose the songs in my PC.
0 Responses
  • Profile

    Profile
    Time to move ahead in life !! :D