Racial Pride
Have you ever thought where did the different skin colours come from? If you read the bible, they say we come from Adam and Eve and if you follow the Darwin's theory, it says we come from primates. Either way, we started out as one...when did people turn white, black, brown, yellow, red and so on?

The most satisfiying theory is, there was only black people and while people on the planet at first and from that there were mixes of genes that give a possibility of 16 colour tones. If this was the case, were there two different sets of first people on the planet? Or was Adam black and Eve white or vise versa?

No matter how things go, we're all essentially one race. One way or rather we're all related. Races are just boundries that were made up, and it confines the people of the world from opening up to other cultures and arts. Wouldn't it be better if all the knowledge is shared? and no lie was told to make one race bigger then the other?

Racial pride is a pride that was derived by proud men to satisfy thier ego of greatness. Now days you can find at least one person from one race saying "my race is the greatest". I say "bull shit", there is no greatest race, there is no weakest race. The only difference is the way this different races grew over time. This is not entirely bad if people can open up and accept that all men are one, all the different ways to look at life combined in one compilation that would help the whole of mankind grow.

If racial pride is abolished, a lot of bloodshed can be avioded. These days, religion is taking over the racial pride. I don't want to comment more on this and pull hatred to myself. What i'm saying is all men should put aside thier difference and work togather. I myself am a mixed person, my mom is biologically Chinese and my dad is biologically Indian. I've gained so much from this union, the crossing of the two cultures in me and thought me loads.

I take the good from both sides and try to be a better person on the whole. I'm not saying i'm all good, but I'd like to say exposure from the two biggest races in the world has brought me a different prespective from all the people who go around with load of thier race pinned on thier back.

Love everyone, take the good, throw the bad and live in harmony. The world will be a better place if the colour and race is forgotten. Cheers ^_^
0 Responses
  • Profile

    Profile
    Time to move ahead in life !! :D